eSignature integration model is developed to accommodate all
appropriate eSignature approaches. EbixExchange can explore
with your company the eSignature solution that best meets your
1. Signature Capture Pad – Hardware
item that accepts a handwritten signature; it already has several
year’s acceptance in mainstream consumer retail at Point
of Sale terminals across the world.
2. Dynamic-Signature Tablet PC – Hardware
item that accepts a handwritten signature; the item is fully
self-contained and can be taken into the field.
3. Biometric Fingerprint Reader/Touch Screen –
Approach by which user presses index finger against a sensor.
4. Voice Recognition – Approach by which
user speaks aloud their name and the reason for signing
5. PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) –
Use of consumer digital certificates called “private keys”
that are encrypted, password/PIN-protected, and administered
by a 3rd party certification authority such as VeriSign.
6. Click Sign – Email enabled secure
server side signing with user authentication.
If you’re interested in learning more about the eSignature
solution within LifeSpeed, please contact EbixExchange.Sales@Ebix.com.