Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, Ebix provides
an environment that allows you to explore a dynamic career path to achieve your
personal goals. In addition to the current job openings listed below, we keep looking
for candidates, for all our worldwide locations, with expertise in areas like -
To join Ebix, you can register with us to
upload your resume.
- Marketing/Sales/Business Development
- Software Development
- Business Analysis and Domain consulting within:
-Life and Annuity
-Employee and Health benefits
- Enterprise Application Architecture
Open Jobs at Ebix –
|Country||Job City||Job Division||Job Type||Job Title|| ||
||Atlanta||Ebix Inc.||Administrative||Administrative Assistant|| Details ||Apply now|
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team! The right candidate will have a great attitude, excellent written and communication skills and be committed to providing a superior level of support and customer service to internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers main switchboard in a professional manner directing calls to appropriate individuals
- Greets and announces visitors
- Process, open, sort, and deliver incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinates meeting arrangements
- Interacts with internal and/or external customers to provide information and help resolve minor issues
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Order office supplies
- Assist HR with special projects and/or duties as assigned
- Performs general administrative duties such as filing and data entry
- Must have at least 2+ years visible front desk receptionist / administrative assistant experience working in a professional office environment
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Consistent reliable attendance
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office required)
- Applicant must have a high school diploma.
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Inc.||Analyst||Systems Analyst|| Details ||Apply now|
Title: Systems Analyst
Other: Full Time. Competitive Salary. Travel involved to unanticipated client locations within US.
Requirements: BS or foreign equivalent in CS/Business Admin/IT and 2 years of experience in job offered or closely related. Alternate requirement: employer will also accept workers with an Associate degree or foreign equivalent in CS/Business Admin/IT and 2 years of experience in job offered or closely related. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience accepted.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Respond to: HR Department, Ebix, Inc. 5 Concourse Parkway, Suite 3200, Atlanta, GA 30328 -- Code: AV
This position is eligible for our employee referral program
||Any US City||Ebix/ADAM Health||Sales||Sales Director|| Details ||Apply now|
We are seeking a highly qualified Sales Director. This role will be a critical member of Ebix/ADAM Health team in the US.
The selected candidate will have a proven blend of medical experience, new business development, and business building skills in the healthcare sector. They will be in charge of growing the client portfolio revenue and developing skills and expertise within the team. They will work with a few large clients, mainly with substantial media budgets. In addition, they will be involved in the client’s digital marketing strategies and have strong relationships with Project Managers on the client side.
- Pursue & execute new sales to meet revenue and gross profit targets
- Drive revenue and margin growth through target markets
- Manage, prioritize and track all sales and delivery activities, including responsibility for personal pipeline.
- Position ADAM Health as a ‘Thought Leader’ and ‘Innovator’ to all stakeholders in the US.
- Advise on all aspects of the learning initiatives and their deployment to achieve a client’s business objectives
- Recommend ADAM Health products and services to clients as appropriate – Solution selling
- Strategic selling skills
- Demonstrate profitable growth of client accounts though wide-ranging account management skills and by thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of the client’s business. Maintain positive working relationships with them
- Medical/Nursing training degree (desirable)
- 5-10+ years experience in a concept/solutions sales environment in the healthcare sector.
- Degree in either: Business Administration/Marketing/Organisation/Finance is an asset.
- Proven ability to meet targets and deliver new and incremental revenue, managing the sales cycle from open to close.
- Proven success at selling ‘nascent’ products where budgets or demand are not always identified.
- Excellent and self-sufficient presentation and writing skills with ability to develop and deliver proposals and presentations up to Senior Management Level.
- Experience selling in the healthcare sector or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Leadership and Negotiation skills
- Excellent command in both oral and written English
- Any other European languages- helpful
The role will report to the Vice President and also work closely with the Senior Management team. The person selected will be a key figure in growing revenue within assigned vertical and accounts. Must be able to understand the complexity of a switch sale as well as implement tactics to win business from our competition. Initially they will be supported by a sales and marketing team to generate interest as well as their existing card-ex and relationships.
The Ideal Candidate should be:
- Able to travel in the US and Canada
- Hands on, with a roll their sleeves up personality that is self-motivated and a self-starter
- Used to meeting and exceeding personal sales target with proven ability to be successful when working remotely from the core team.
- Detail-orientated who respects processes & structure.
- Very competent with PowerPoint and excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels of seniority and with managing conflict; excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- Team player who shares credit but accepts ultimate responsibility and is willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
- Articulate with a passion for high quality and multi-tasking.
- Tenacious, confident, self-aware and empathetic.
- Strategic and Analytical; effective at identifying and solving problems
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Sales & Marketing||Vice President – Sales & Marketing|| Details ||Apply now|
New business development - establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in India focusing in the Insurance Sector.
Develop and Implement business plans and sales strategies for penetrating new accounts throughout India.
Plan and conduct campaigns to promote the Ebix Insurance Software Products
Create and conduct proposals, presentations to senior level personnel
Interact with senior executives (CXO level) at clients’ end
Lead proactive account strategy and planning
Identify competitive landscape and business potential specifically within the Indian Insurance sector.
Oversee large-scale initiatives & strategic projects
Initiate and manage the entire sales cycle, from account mapping through approach, qualification, pursuit, project requirement definition, consultant presentation/delivery processes and sales closure.
8-12 years of experience in Sales + Management with experience in selling software solutions/projects/products to large, complex domestic organizations within the Insurance Sector.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics in India
Strong team leading skills
Ability to work independently
Expertise in technology and business initiatives
Being well informed about current industry trends, competitive issues and services
Strong communication and presentation skills
Sound knowledge of the insurance domain.
Knowledge of technical aspects in terms of software development and software processes.
||Noida||BPO||Customer Care ||Call Center Executive|| Details ||Apply now|
Resolving customer queries & providing solution to their problems through web
Handling insurance based problems in the backend.
Strong customer care focus
Good team player
Good communication skills
Willing to work in shifts (24X7)
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Project Management||Project Lead/Project Manager|| Details ||Apply now|
Solid Object Oriented software development experience with a hands on Microsoft .NET framework experience.
Architect, design and implement component based distributed systems based on Microsoft .NET (C#/VB.NET) environment
Analyze and understand customer requirements and software design objectives. Develop functional specifications
Provide technical guidance to other members of the development team
Document software components
Build and maintain release scripts and procedures
Thorough Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
Good communication skills, interpersonal skills along with Resource Management as a pre requisite. The candidate should also have reasonable experience in client interaction
Strong development skills in .NET framework
Strong XML, XSLT, DTD/XML Schema experience
Very strong understanding of Database design and best practices using Microsoft SQL Server
Knowledge of component based/distributed application environments
Ability to create Use Cases, Requirements Specifications, and Architecture Specifications
7+ years of information technology experience
5+ years experience managing multiple teams of software and systems engineers
5+ years of experience within n-tiered, web based applications environment
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Software Development||.NET Software Developer|| Details ||Apply now|
Experience in designing and developing Application Software Solution using Microsoft Technologies ( .net Framework 2.0 and above, ASP.Net , C#, Sql Server 2005 and above)
Exposure in Web Services, User Interface design, Ajax
Understanding of Unit Testing and Peer Review
Exposure to XML, UML, OOAD Design Methods and complete SDLC Cycle is desirable
Exposure to Web Services, .Net remoting, and SOAP
Develop product component as per the Design Specifications
Perform unit testing of components to ensure that the developed components are defect free
Conduct Peer Reviews/Walkthrough of defined sources using review checklist and review till defect removal is done
4+ years of information technology experience
2+ years of experience within .NET 2.0 framework
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Software Development||Senior Solution/Technical Architect|| Details ||Apply now|
The Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for technical oversight and management of large enterprise project designing. The responsibilities include overall technical project management, identifying technical solutions, designing systems and software architectures, and implementation of engineering best practices.
Provide technical leadership and oversight of project team
Author, review, and present technical solutions
Develop detailed system designs and specifications
Conduct and coordinate performance reviews of subordinate technical staff
Advise and assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of existing operations, systems, and procedures
Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle development and delivery of custom enterprise solutions
Demonstrated experience with large-scale mission critical applications
Demonstrated delivery experience with the following technologies:
o Microsoft .NET framework
o SQL Server
o Web Services, .Net remoting, SOAP and XML
Good understanding of design patterns
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent team work and collaboration skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
10+ years of information technology experience
8+ years experience managing multiple teams of software and systems engineers
8+ years of experience within n-tiered, web based applications environment
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
Ebix is an equal opportunity employer where applicants are considered for employment
solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. Ebix’s hiring policy
is geared to ensure that Ebix hires employee's without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status or sexual orientation.