The electronic signature with digital certification grants legal value to the document, besides functioning as a virtual ID document, allowing for safer on-line access, such as Internet banking usage, on-line shopping, searches on sites of the federal revenue services and public agencies. In bank transactions, for example, the bank can only identify you by electronic signature with digital certification and so, it avoids risks, improper access and frauds.
Digital security minimizes losses, ensures businesses and generates new commercial opportunities. With this in mind, Ebix developed SecureEbix, a digital security solution that ensures authenticity (author identification), integrity (checking absence of content or changes) and privacy (hidden content).
- Electronic signature of messages providing evidence of author identification
- Signature of documents and images
- Confirmation and guarantee of signed documents
- Economy generation by eliminating paper documents
- Ensures secrecy of messages and files attached, with strong encryption
- Agility and reduction of risks and losses
- Signature at server or browser level
- Support for several certificate types
- Process optimization with batch signing
- Interoperability, adhereing to Information Security standards, and ensuring the integration with several market platforms
- Improved corporate image, more credibility, competence and strictness when dealing with information security