Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, Ebix provides
an environment that allows you to explore a dynamic career path to achieve your
personal goals. In addition to the current job openings listed below, we keep looking
for candidates, for all our worldwide locations, with expertise in areas like -
To join Ebix, you can register with us to
upload your resume.
- Marketing/Sales/Business Development
- Software Development
- Business Analysis and Domain consulting within:
-Life and Annuity
-Employee and Health benefits
- Enterprise Application Architecture
Open Jobs at Ebix –
|Country||Job City||Job Division||Job Type||Job Title|| ||
||Bohemia, NY||Ebix Health||Engineering||Data Engineering|| Details ||Apply now|
Ebix Health’s Data Engineering team provides the technical expertise to automate the processing the rating and other content on the HealthConnect platform. We are looking for a highly-motivated team member who can work with multiple internal departments to further automate the data loading process and ensure the accuracy of the data on our website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Automate and load rate and other insurance data onto the platform; analyze/test product and rate data in testing/live environments; trouble-shoot/resolve issues;
The ideal candidate would be a recent college graduate with a solid math background. This is an entry-level position for someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Strong math/analytical skills
- TSQL skills a plus
- .Net skills a plus
- Excellent computer/communication skills
- Ability to multi-task/problem-solve
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- Health, dental & life insurance
- Long & short term disability
- 401K w/Company match
- Corporate Wellness Program
||Atlanta, GA||A.D.A.M||Manager||Client Implementation Manager|| Details ||Apply now|
A.D.A.M., a business unit of Ebix, a provider of software and healthcare information and medical education for academic institutions, healthcare organizations, hospitals, and the pharmaceutical industry is seeking a Client Implementation Manager to join our growing client implementation team.
The Client Implementation Manager will provide front-line technical expertise and support to A.D.A.M’s customers, Client Relationship Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Director of Customer Engineering and partners.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a technical background, strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment. The primary focus of the Client Implementation Manager is to ensure successful, quality, and timely project implementations for our clients.
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Engineering and Client Services team to plan and deliver projects to internal and external clients
- Coordinate with QA and Engineering team to ensure overall readiness and quality of client implementations prior to product delivery
- Implement multiple concurrent projects while keeping all internal teams informed of delivery dates and client expectations
- Serve as a product specialist to our clients, partners and sales team
- Provide technical support to internal and external sales teams
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences internally and externally through email and phone support
- Trouble shoot and address technical issues related to client implementation
- Liaise with both design and engineering teams to ensure client technical requirements are met
- Customize look and feel of A.D.A.M. products to align with client branding requirements
Front-end Technical Skills:
- Expert in hand-coding HTML5
- Expert in hand-coding of CSS and CSS3 Media Queries (Responsive Design, Front-end web development skills highly desirable)
- Clear understanding of established and emerging web standards and technologies
- Strong understanding of XML and related technologies such as XSLT style sheets are desired
- Experience using content management systems highly desired
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Health||Manager||Strategic Account Manager - Broker and Employer Services|| Details ||Apply now|
We are seeking a highly qualified Strategic Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing assigned broker and employer clients from EbixBenergy’s existing and growing customer base, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction and retention. You must have extensive knowledge and be a subject matter expert in human resources and benefits to support clients, strategically collaborate with clients, and build long-term client relationships. As a client’s central point of contact, your mission is to provide “best of breed” customer support and industry guidance; be an asset for your clients when defining their Employer strategies with EbixBenergy products; and maintain 90+% client retention rates.
- Cultivate and build successful relationships with a client’s senior management and other stakeholders (“EbixBenergy champions”) to enhance and solidify EbixBenergy’s position and rapport within their organization.
- Onboard new clients and be the main point of contact for day-to-day operations and support for assigned client accounts.
- Proactively identify client risks or opportunities. Collaborate with internal resources to effectively respond to a client’s needs or drive to a client solution.
- Renegotiate existing Client contracts.
- Employ a consultative and solution-based approach to identify and articulate the alignment of the EbixBenergy value proposition and product solution with each client’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluate a Broker client’s entire book of business, technology resources, and market strategy; prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual client account plans to department management that are tailored to client needs.
- Provide status updates on assigned accounts, regularly monitoring overall account health, project status, opportunities, and risks
- Conduct product demonstrations, training, and presentations to expand EbixBenergy product implementations and utilization within a client organization.
- Focus on revenue retention.
- Generate up-sell leads that penetrate client accounts at all levels and channels.
- Build and maintain a deep knowledge of EbixBenergy’s products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of the competition.
- Be the client advocate and advise department management on matters on the best interest of the client or territory region.
- Collect and keep client data current in SmartOffice.
- Build and reinforce interdepartmental relationships by driving excellence in communication. Act as liason between Client and internal departments.
- Heavily involved in project management of Employer client’s open enrollment process.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, and Accounting to effectively support internal and external needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to engage in “high-touch,” expertise-driven client interactions in the employer and benefits market space.
- Exceptional client-service orientation.
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management.
- Self-starter with proven organization and project management skills, along with ability to multitask.
- History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
- Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to adapt to adjusted client priorities.
- Ability to interact and manage clients in difficult situations.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%, including overnight travel.
- Substantial hands-on use and/or implementation experience with human resource management systems (e.g. Peoplesoft, Ultimate, Sage, ADP, Ceridian, Kronos or similar application) with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: employee benefits, payroll, time and attendance, or HR compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of client relationship management or account management experience in the human resources, benefits, or insurance broker industry.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Optional, but preferred, professional certifications: PHR, SPHR, CBP, CEBS, CPP, or FPC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and CRM / client management database.
- Experience with defect tracking software a plus.
Examples of self-authored documents reflecting client relationship management methodologies or case studies presented during the interview process will be a plus.
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Health||Client Support||Client Support Supervisor|| Details ||Apply now|
The Client Support Supervisor is responsible for ensuring high levels of client satisfaction with Benergy products and services for our broker employer services business unit. The primary areas of responsibility include: customer relationship management, customer service call center operations including issue tracking and resolution, product defect and enhancement tracking and prioritization, and management of all policies and procedures for effective use of our CRM and phone systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Set department goals and direct the Client Services Support team to successful achievement of these goals.
- Manage daily activities of the Client Services Support team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service to the national client base.
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external client escalations.
- Train and manage staff to communicate consistent messages to clients.
- Administer product defect log, including prioritization and updating of reported defects and tasks, to attain a more streamlined and efficient defect assignment and tracking process.
- Define policies, procedures, metrics, and standards for the support of Benergy products,
- Implementation of processes throughout the organization to streamline and control interaction with clients, and interdepartmental communication.
- Define and implement systems for ongoing process improvement including CRM and Telephone Support Systems
- 10 years customer service experience, preferably in HRIS/Benefits Systems, with proven experience demonstrating consistent process improvement
- Experience in human resources or health benefits industries a plus
- Strong managerial and motivational skills, effective in creating a winning culture
- Strong communication and writing skills with proven ability to interface successfully with customers in presentations and relational settings and problem resolution
- Experience managing customer service call centers and technical web deployment teams
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and clients
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Inc.||Administrator||SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA)|| Details ||Apply now|
We are searching for an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) to join our Hosting Services Group division of Ebix. HSG supports IT infrastructure across Ebix datacenters globally. Some of the key functions needed for this role are Support, Maintenance, Development and optimization.
- Must have at least 3+ years of SQL Server Experience.
- Must have experience with SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Experience in handling Very Large Database Systems.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Environments with large operations.
- Good understanding of Windows, Active Directory and Security principals.
- Understanding and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery with experience in Log Shipping and Mirroring.
- Expert knowledge of SQL database security.
- Experience with monitoring and performance tuning of SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 servers.
- Knowledge of additional tools like SQL Diag, SQL Nexus, RSS Explorer is a plus.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS is a plus.
- Install, maintain and support SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008.
- Experience in implementing high availability systems using clustering, mirroring.
- Investigate into day to day issues related to SQL Server and provide solution aligning to business unit.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery processes as defined.
- Good to have knowledge of Database Deployments using DBGHOST and VSTFS
- Good hands on to Replication.
- Good hands on writing and debugging complex T-SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.
- Should be able to support in 24*7, when needed.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Inc.||Finance||Senior Financial Accountant|| Details ||Apply now|
JOB DECRIPTION:Detailed account analyses and reconciliations with supporting workpapers and adjusting journal entries.
Review monthly and quarterly financial reporting submissions from foreign subsidiaries; ensure unusual activity is fully explained; incorporate activity into the corporate consolidating ledgers.
Timely complete assigned monthly and quarterly financial close tasks and be fully accountable for results produced.
Prepare meaningful period over period, and actual vs. forecast variance analyses.
Prepare the initial drafts of the MD&A and the Liquidity & Capital Resources sections of the Company’s quarterly and annual SEC filings.
Prepare the Note disclosures to the financial statements in the Company’s quarterly and annual SEC filings.
Proactively research assigned GAAP issues and advise management as to applicability and method of compliance; develop robust position papers.
We are seeking a detail oriented financial accountant to join our growing team. As a direct report to the Corporate Financial Controller, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for specific financial accounting activities, account analyses, assigned monthly and quarterly close and financial reporting functions, and GAAP research/application.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Minimum of five years of professional experience either in a corporate environment of a publicy listed company or with an audit firm serving public clients
Extensive knowledge of GAAP
Seasoned experience with SEC filings
Positive attitude towards teamwork and the ability to work independently, decisively and efficiently
Superior verbal and written communication skills
Excellent Excel skills
Must be willing to work a manageable amount of overtime consistent with business flows and/or surge periods
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Health||Developer||Software Engineer|| Details ||Apply now|
Ebix, Inc., provides end to end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and BPO services to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry.
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer to join our team!
This position will help senior level development, implementation, and maintenance of all technical systems infrastructure for a 24x7 production environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Code and deploy of .NET services
- Participate in architectural design of application including the ASP.NET 4.0 web site and web services
- Design, develop, test and support, C# and web based applications using various technologies. This will include various application components, web interfaces, web services and database processes.
- Work closely with the project manager and product team to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Participate in the introduction of new technologies into the application.
- Work within the team to evolve our technical guidelines and coding standards.
Required Skills / Education:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a quantitative discipline. Master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications with .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- 3+ years of experience in database design and programming in a SQL Server 2005/2008 environment required.
- Experience programming in, C#, or .Net, XML and HTML5
- Relevant Experience in technologies like: Windows Forms, ASP.Net, C#, preferable
- Experience with MS-SQL tools (SQL Reporting Services, SQL Integration Services)
- Knowledge of highly scalable, highly available web server architectures and databases
- Experience with MVC Framework Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Excellent analytical, communication, client-focus, and collaborative skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines under pressure, work with limited direction and documentation, and thrive under uncertainty
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Inc.||Marketing||Marketing Associate|| Details ||Apply now|
We are currently looking for a Marketing Associate to provide operational support for a wide variety of marketing projects for the marketing department under the supervision of the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the set-up, deployment and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns with external vendors, track and report on results
- Manage trade show activities, including space reservation and shipping logistics
- Write content for marketing pieces, i.e., sales sheets, emails, and ensure consistency with brand positioning and messaging
- Maintain inventory of marketing collateral and promotional items
- Manage and update status and details of marketing projects
Maintain monthly calendar of marketing activities
- Purchase and keep track of inventory for all marketing promotional items
- Issue purchase orders and reconcile invoices
- Assist other members of the marketing team with activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or at least 3-5 years marketing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent writer, editor, and proofreader
- Experience working with CMS systems, such as Pardot, Vertical Response and similar systems
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint required
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player
||Atlanta, GA||Exchange||Manager||Project Manager/Business Analyst|| Details ||Apply now|
The project manager, as a member of the Client Integration Services team, provides full lifecycle support to Ebix’s customers. The project manager maintains a high degree of interaction with customers and is the key contact for daily operations personnel at each company. The project manager works with clients at all levels, and is regularly involved in managing and developing effective working client relationships.
This position takes responsibility for understanding and meeting client's requirements; seeks, interprets and responds to client feedback and contributes to developing standards and feedback methods; manages client expectations; advocates Ebix’s policies and positions to the customer; and deals effectively with conflict situations. This position is based in Atlanta, GA. No relocation package provided.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise the complete lifecycle of an IT project implementation
- Manage all communications, internal and external
- Identify client requirements, define scope of project and solutions overview to create Statement of Work and Software Requirements Specification (or Business Requirements Document) as applicable, and develop the necessary documentation for execution
- Develop project-specific deliverables to enable successful implementation
- Manage projects that require cross-team and cross-functional coordination
- Coordinate with different teams involved in the project, across countries and time zones to develop the project requirements
- Trains clients on use of system and other services, may assist with developing training materials
- Handle multiple clients and relevant projects simultaneously
- Support clients with their testing of change requests and platform enhancements, including investigating and resolving issues
- Respond in a timely manner to clients’ questions about their platform via emails and telephone calls
- Provide regular status reports to major accounts, and to any customer that has open, unresolved issues or questions
- 4 year college degree or equivalent amount of experience required
- 1-2 years of total experience
- Excellent communication, both in person and on the telephone, as well as in written correspondence
- Appropriate blend of project management knowledge, experience, coursework and credentials
- Good interpersonal skills, and team leadership with customer-focused, relationship-driven attitude
- Well-defined critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Ability to identify client requirements and to write software/business requirements documents with little to no secondary support
- Must have strong aptitudes to learn new technical skills
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office
- Should be able to take effective minutes of meeting and follow up on action items
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Experience with Web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications
- Working knowledge of XML
- MS Project and MS Visio
- Insurance/financial services industry knowledge
||Atlanta, GA||Exchange||Manager||Project Manager/Business Analyst (P&C)|| Details ||Apply now|
The project manager maintains a high degree of interaction with customers and is the key contact for daily operations personnel at each company. The project manager works with clients at all levels, and is regularly involved in managing and developing effective working client relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project Management of custom projects for clients purchasing Ebix software solutions
- Business Analysis and specification gathering
- Specification writing for development of specific client requirements
- Quality Assurance testing of developed specifications
- Sales engineering assistance – including demos and RFP responses
- Other duties that may be assigned
- 4 – 5 years of experience within the Insurance industry, preferably in the Property and Casualty sector –especially working with Retail, MGA/Wholesale and/or Insurance Carriers specializing in the P&C marketplace
- Project Management experience working with large client software implementation
- Business specification analysis and writing
- Quality Assurance
- Excellent communication skills – including written and spoken
- Proficient with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and PROJECT
- Able to work closely with a variety of Ebix personnel to deliver a professional solution
- Adaptable to changing environments and able to learn quickly the various Ebix Solutions offered in marketplace
- 4 Year college degree from accredited college or university
||Hemet, CA||Ebix BPO||Client Support||Service Consultant|| Details ||Apply now|
As the leader of a Client Services Team, you will offer excellent customer service by drawing on insurance experience to manage insurance verification processes for customers, utilizing sophisticated computer applications, the Internet and personal interaction. Monitor daily workload and manage client project priorities, communicating any changes to operations work groups as needed to get priority tasks accomplished. Provide customer service for incoming and outgoing calls from clients, vendors, agents and brokers. Accurately process client requests, certificates of insurance, and account information while utilizing data entry and phone skills. Apply appropriate leadership skills for your Client Services Team to achieve productivity, mail service levels, and accuracy.
- Customer Service
- Handle Client Phone Calls. High Availability to Customers.
- Point person for all contact with Client. Develop a strong relationship with Client that gains trust and confidence in their decision to use our services.
- Provide insurance related detail & explanation to Customer questions
- Act as liaison between Client & Vendor to relay insurance coverage related issues
- Streamline process for large vendors with multiple locations to achieve efficient work flow
- Train and mentor new Client Service Analysts
- Account Maintanance
- Quality Assurance / Auditing
- Employee Administration
- Sufficient blend of proven insurance knowledge, experience, coursework and credentials (which may include P&C producer’s license, CISR or similar credentials). College degree preferred.
- Must be able to communicate professionally on the phone as well as in written correspondence. Emphasis on excellent customer service.
- Excellent typing & computer skills.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
College degree preferred
||Pasadena, CA||Exchange||Technical Support||Technical Support Representative - CRM Software|| Details ||Apply now|
provides a series of application software products for the insurance and financial services industry. With offices in the U.S., Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, UK, Canada, South America and India, Ebix, Inc. employs insurance and technology professionals who provide products, support and consultancy to the World's top insurance companies and insurance agencies/brokers on six continents. Job Description:
Members of our fast-paced technical support team are responsible for fielding calls and e-mail requests from customers seeking assistance with our software. Our technical support reps use their software and computer knowledge combined with their knowledge of the insurance/financial services industry to provide timely and accurate solutions.
We look for results-oriented people who have initiative, a good attitude, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to succeed, and who truly enjoy helping people.
For more information on our company visit our website at www.ebix.com.
This position is with our Ebix, CRM division based in Pasadena, California. No relocation package provided. Requirements:
- develop a strong understanding of Ebix CRM’s products to effectively troubleshoot and provide accurate solutions to our customers. Technical support reps:
- remain the sole point of contact for issues that cannot be resolved during the first communication (call or e-mail). This may involve escalating the issue to a senior technician or a product manager.
- work to exceed customer’s expectations, creating a positive customer perception of the Ebix organization.
- document all customer contact.
- communicate regularly with management to ensure proper attention to unresolved issues.
- have strong software analysis, problem isolation & resolution, and customer service skills.
- possess the ability to solve problems quickly and methodically.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- be an independent self-starter and have the ability to multi-task.
- enjoy working in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- enjoy working independently or as part of a team.
- be detail oriented.
- be computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and the Internet,
- learn new software quickly and easily.
- be willing to travel if necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, or a complementary discipline. Experience Recommended:
- Technical support or customer service experience a plus.
- Life insurance or financial services knowledge a plus.
Here at Ebix we value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits. All benefits are available on the first day of employment.
Your benefits will include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Critical illness and accident coverage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Workers’ compensation
- Wellness program
- Health club reimbursement program
- Direct deposit available
||Atlanta, GA||Ebix Inc.||Analyst||Systems Analyst|| Details ||Apply now|
Title: Systems Analyst
Other: Full Time. Competitive Salary. Travel involved to unanticipated client locations within US.
Requirements: BS or foreign equivalent in CS/Business Admin/IT and 2 years of experience in job offered or closely related. Alternate requirement: employer will also accept workers with an Associate degree or foreign equivalent in CS/Business Admin/IT and 2 years of experience in job offered or closely related. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience accepted.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Respond to: HR Department, Ebix, Inc. 5 Concourse Parkway, Suite 3200, Atlanta, GA 30328 -- Code: AV
This position is eligible for our employee referral program
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Sales & Marketing||Vice President – Sales & Marketing|| Details ||Apply now|
New business development - establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in India focusing in the Insurance Sector.
Develop and Implement business plans and sales strategies for penetrating new accounts throughout India.
Plan and conduct campaigns to promote the Ebix Insurance Software Products
Create and conduct proposals, presentations to senior level personnel
Interact with senior executives (CXO level) at clients’ end
Lead proactive account strategy and planning
Identify competitive landscape and business potential specifically within the Indian Insurance sector.
Oversee large-scale initiatives & strategic projects
Initiate and manage the entire sales cycle, from account mapping through approach, qualification, pursuit, project requirement definition, consultant presentation/delivery processes and sales closure.
8-12 years of experience in Sales + Management with experience in selling software solutions/projects/products to large, complex domestic organizations within the Insurance Sector.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics in India
Strong team leading skills
Ability to work independently
Expertise in technology and business initiatives
Being well informed about current industry trends, competitive issues and services
Strong communication and presentation skills
Sound knowledge of the insurance domain.
Knowledge of technical aspects in terms of software development and software processes.
||Noida||BPO||Customer Care ||Call Center Executive|| Details ||Apply now|
Resolving customer queries & providing solution to their problems through web
Handling insurance based problems in the backend.
Strong customer care focus
Good team player
Good communication skills
Willing to work in shifts (24X7)
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Project Management||Project Lead/Project Manager|| Details ||Apply now|
Solid Object Oriented software development experience with a hands on Microsoft .NET framework experience.
Architect, design and implement component based distributed systems based on Microsoft .NET (C#/VB.NET) environment
Analyze and understand customer requirements and software design objectives. Develop functional specifications
Provide technical guidance to other members of the development team
Document software components
Build and maintain release scripts and procedures
Thorough Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
Good communication skills, interpersonal skills along with Resource Management as a pre requisite. The candidate should also have reasonable experience in client interaction
Strong development skills in .NET framework
Strong XML, XSLT, DTD/XML Schema experience
Very strong understanding of Database design and best practices using Microsoft SQL Server
Knowledge of component based/distributed application environments
Ability to create Use Cases, Requirements Specifications, and Architecture Specifications
7+ years of information technology experience
5+ years experience managing multiple teams of software and systems engineers
5+ years of experience within n-tiered, web based applications environment
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Software Development||.NET Software Developer|| Details ||Apply now|
Experience in designing and developing Application Software Solution using Microsoft Technologies ( .net Framework 2.0 and above, ASP.Net , C#, Sql Server 2005 and above)
Exposure in Web Services, User Interface design, Ajax
Understanding of Unit Testing and Peer Review
Exposure to XML, UML, OOAD Design Methods and complete SDLC Cycle is desirable
Exposure to Web Services, .Net remoting, and SOAP
Develop product component as per the Design Specifications
Perform unit testing of components to ensure that the developed components are defect free
Conduct Peer Reviews/Walkthrough of defined sources using review checklist and review till defect removal is done
4+ years of information technology experience
2+ years of experience within .NET 2.0 framework
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
||Noida||Software Solutions Group||Software Development||Senior Solution/Technical Architect|| Details ||Apply now|
The Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for technical oversight and management of large enterprise project designing. The responsibilities include overall technical project management, identifying technical solutions, designing systems and software architectures, and implementation of engineering best practices.
Provide technical leadership and oversight of project team
Author, review, and present technical solutions
Develop detailed system designs and specifications
Conduct and coordinate performance reviews of subordinate technical staff
Advise and assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of existing operations, systems, and procedures
Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle development and delivery of custom enterprise solutions
Demonstrated experience with large-scale mission critical applications
Demonstrated delivery experience with the following technologies:
o Microsoft .NET framework
o SQL Server
o Web Services, .Net remoting, SOAP and XML
Good understanding of design patterns
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent team work and collaboration skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
10+ years of information technology experience
8+ years experience managing multiple teams of software and systems engineers
8+ years of experience within n-tiered, web based applications environment
Prior knowledge of Insurance domain will be a big plus
Ebix is an equal opportunity employer where applicants are considered for employment
solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. Ebix’s hiring policy
is geared to ensure that Ebix hires employee's without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status or sexual orientation.