provides application processing functionality through a purely-electronic
- Carriers make products available for sale on the platform
by defining them in an industry-standard electronic format
supported by LifeSpeed.
- Distributors have a number of implementation choices by
which LifeSpeed functionality can be made a seamless part
of their online sales environments. Distributors control which
products and product aspects are available to their agents.
- After logging in to LifeSpeed’s secure environment,
sales agents initiate an application by selecting product
information, policy information, and policy configuration.
LifeSpeed checks the agent’s licensing as a part of
the application initiation.
- The agent then follows straight-forward prompts from LifeSpeed’s
Wizard to provide all appropriate questionnaire/survey information.
The platform keeps complex business and regulatory rules completely
in order, behind the scene, through our matchless automation
expertise. Correct operations, suitability, and compliance
standards are all ensured.
- Illustration data can be imported from WinFlex, a carrier
CRM, or other illustration systems. Also, through powerful
platform prefill features, all data fields can be automatically
populated with appropriate data.
- LifeSpeed checks the application against carrier product
rules to ensure that the application is complete, accurate
and compliant before it is sent to the carrier.
- Workflow in LifeSpeed can be configured to provide routing
to any appropriate entity whether that be a BGA, tele-underwriter,
direct-to-carrier, underwriter, agency management system,
direct marketer, fulfillment company, or distributor reporting