Suite- Online Insurance Sales Tools compare
product rates and features from multiple companies side
by side and then generate reports.
VitalSigns provides carrier financials and ratings for
500 insurance companies. VitalSigns quickly and reliably
qualifies a carrier's financial strength in a variety
of easy-to-understand reports.
- Reliable Data - VitalSigns uses yearly financials
reported to the NAIC and ratings from the 5 leading
ratings services with a Comdex ranking helps interpret
- Time-Savings Features - VitalSigns aggregates all
the ratings and financial data and creates a report
showing a carrier's financial strength - saving you
time and creating more sales.
- Variety of Report Types - VitalSigns presents data
in a variety of formats, so you can choose the level
of detail that's right for your client.
Compare product rates and features from multiple companies
side by side.
- Term Life - VitalTerm
is the industry's leading term insurance comparison
and quoting system. It offers an extensive database
of products, flexible technology and a high level
of service and customization.
- Universal Life - VitalUL
compares guaranteed to 100 (or similar) universal
life products and displays several policy features
from surrender charges to all available riders.
- Long-Term Care - VitalLTC
is a long-term care quotes and feature comparison
system. This tool is flexible enough to accurately
compare each product's rates and unique features.
- Annuity - VitalAnnuity
compares fixed annuity quotes and information,
quickly sorting through rates and options to help
you find the right policy.
A web-based single repository of up-to-date forms for
the leading carriers.
- Extensive Database
- Forms for the leading insurance carriers
- Lines of business - Life, LTC, Annuity, and Disability
- New and Replacement forms
- Licensing and contracting forms
- Access Forms 2 Ways
- Directly from VitalSales Suite quoting tools
- Search collection to locate specific forms